To create a new room
- Click New Room from your dashboard.
- Enter in the Room Name and Room Type. The Total Transaction Amount and Closed Date fields are optional.
- If you are using a checklist template, select it from the Select Template For This Room drop down menu. (This is optional. If you do not select a template, you can add folders on the fly once you create your room. See the Notes section below to learn more about how to use checklist templates.)
- If you want Access Management to be enabled in your room, make sure it's turned on.
- If you want to make room private, click the Private Room button. Here is an article that can herp you to learn more about Private Rooms.
- Click Create Room.
- The clip above shows how to create a new room without using a checklist template.
- Only Certified Users can create new rooms. If you would like to create a room but you aren't certified, please contact email@example.com.
Managing Access to folders and documents.
How do I use a Checklist Template to create a new room?
After you have created your new room, learn how to customize the checklist on the fly!