To make document upload even easier, you can now send all the attachments you want directly to any checklist item you choose (Heading, Line Item, Folder), using email.
Email-to-folder needs to be enabled on the room level:
- Head over to Room Settings in the room you choose.
- Scroll down and click on the toggle to set Folder Email Address On.
Next, locate the Line Item you want to add the attachment(s) to.
- Click the actions menu on the right side
- Click on the Email-to-Folder button
Now, let's find and copy the unique folder email address you can use to to send attachment to.
- Click Copy button to copy your folder's address
- Head over to your desired email client, create a new email and use the address you have copied as destination
- Add the file(s) you want to upload directly to your Line Item
How to turn Email-to-folder on:
How to find the folder's email address:
- Email-to-folder needs to be enabled for each room you choose
- Make sure you send the email from the email address you're using to log-in to ProDeal
- You can send multiple attachments to be uploaded to your folder
- Email header and body will be converted to PDF and uploaded to your folder as well
- Maximum file(s) size possible to upload through one email is 20MB