Why can’t I drag and drop documents from my email to ProDeal?
This is a limitation of the web. ProDeal built an Outlook add-on that will allow you to drag documents and emails directly into ProDeal (download it here). You can alternatively save the attachment to your desktop and drag it directly into ProDeal.
Why can’t I drag and drop folders into ProDeal?
If you are using Internet Explorer, there are limitations to ProDeal functionality. For the optimal ProDeal experience, we recommend using Google Chrome or one of the supported browsers.
Are you using Citrix or another virtual desktop?
This is a limitation to some virtual desktops where drag and drop does not work properly. To fix this click the upload button in the Actions menu.
What file types are allowed?
ProDeal supports multiple image, document, and text file formats which are commonly used.
For security reasons, some file types are restricted by default. If you want to check about a specific file type, please contact us for more details on this.
What is the maximum file(s) size I can upload?
The maximum file(s) size per one upload is 2GB. Please note that you can upload one 2GB file or multiple files amounting to up to 2GB.
If you are uploading files using the Email-to-Folder feature, the maximum upload size supported is 25MB per email/upload, with multiple attachments.
What is the minimum file(s) size I can upload?
The minimum file(s) size per one upload is 1 byte. Files that are greater than 0 bytes can be uploaded.
I can’t upload any documents to ProDeal?
You can read how to upload documents here. Common issues associated with uploads are:
- You don't have permission to upload documents to the room. You are a member of a team, which has no upload rights in the room. Please contact your Room Host for more details or contact us over chat or email.
- Trying to upload from an unzipped folder. These files will not upload unless you extract documents from the zipped folder and then try to perform the upload.
- Trying to upload a document directly from your email. This is a limitation of web browsers. To fix this issue you can download ProDeal’s Outlook add-on.
- Trying to upload from a virtual desktop. Citrix or other virtualized desktops offer limited functionality. If you find you are unable to drag and drop documents, try using the ellipsis menu and selecting “upload.”
- The browser is either zoomed in or too small. Make sure to expand your browser to see the ellipsis menu on the right side of each line item. You can also use drag and drop to upload documents.
- Working remotely or using a VPN? Make sure to include ProDeal to the list of allowed services.
- Infected files can't be uploaded to your room on ProDeal.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly over chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org