On ProDeal, all users are organized into Teams, on the deal room level. This makes planning and setting access to your checklist faster and easier.
Team roles in detail
For more information on specific Team Roles, you can check:
- Host Admin Team role - Room, checklist, and checklist items administration
- Admin Team role - Checklist and checklist items administration
- Guest Team role - View and access only parts of the deal room settings and checklist, upload, and download documents
- Restricted Guest Team role - View, access only parts of the checklist, upload and download documents
- Restricted Guest - View Only role - View, access only parts of the checklist, download documents, no upload allowed
Setting a role for a new or existing Team
To create a new team and choose the right role:
- Head over to the deal room and click the Teams button on the left side menu. This will take you to the Teams page for this particular deal.
- If you want to create a new team, click the CREATE NEW TEAM BUTTON button in the top right corner.
- In case you want to edit an existing Team's role, locate the Team on the list and Click the ACTIONS button and then Edit Team.
- Choose between available roles and click CREATE (for a new Team) or SAVE (for an existing Team).
- Note that for each Team role, you can check the detailed description of the deal room, checklist, and checklist items allowed and restricted actions below the Team role selection.
In case you need even more control over who can access your deal rooms, please check the Private room option.