The admin role is associated with the team you are a member of and accordingly, the room the team is located in.
Example: you can be the admin in one room, and a guest in another room.
The admin is the person (and team) in charge of:
- Managing the checklist.
- Keeping track of the checklist's status and progress.
Note: The invited admin(s) will be able to access only the checklist items which the inviter approved.
As a room admin, you can access and manage the information about:
- View, create only Guest teams.
- Edit and delete their own and Guest teams.
- Bulk download.
- Manage access and responsibility.
- Mark as read and delete checklist items.
- Rearrange/move checklist items.
For headings, line items, folders and documents
- Create, rename, edit, delete (only draft documents), move, change status.
- Manage access, responsibility, due date.
- View, add, edit notes.
- Send email to folder.
- Copy secure link.
- Mark as read/unread.
- Download - if watermark is turned on, download only the watermarked version.