The host admin role is associated with the team you are a member of and accordingly, the room the team is located in.
Example: you can be a host admin in one room, and a guest in another room.
The host admin is the person (and team) in charge of:
- Creating and maintaining the room.
- Keeping track of the rooms' status and progress.
As a room host admin, you can access the information about:
- View and edit custom room attributes.
- View and edit room settings.
- Edit custom column.
- Deactivate/activate room.
- Export the checklist.
- View all teams.
- Create all team types.
- Edit all teams.
- Delete all teams except for host admin teams.
- Bulk download.
- Manage access and responsibility.
- Mark as read and delete checklist items.
- Rearrange/move checklist items.
For headings, line items, folders and documents
- Create, rename, edit, delete (including documents marked as final), move, change status.
- Manage access, responsibility, due date.
- View, add, edit notes.
- Send email to folder.
- Copy secure link.
- Mark as read/unread.
- Download original without watermark and watermarked version.