As an Org Admin, you can access and edit advanced room settings.
This feature cannot be used from a mobile device browser due to technical limitation, so please use you computer and one of the supported browsers.
- Click the Account icon in the top right corner on your dashboard
- Click Organization Dashboard
- Switch the view to Rooms Details tab
In the Rooms Details tab, you can see 2 sections:
These are built-in room information entered on room creation. You cannot change or edit them.
Custom Attributes represents a list of room attributes that you can create, edit or delete.
Creating a new room custom attribute
- Scroll to the bottom of the Rooms Details tab
- Click Add New Attribute
- Enter the Attribute name and confirm
Editing an existing custom attribute
- Locate the attribute you want to edit
- Click Edit Value
- Confirm the change
Hiding an existing custom attribute
- Locate the attribute you want to hide
- Click Hide and confirm
ProTip: Custom Attributes you choose to hide will no longer appear on the Room settings for regular users, but will still be visible on the Room Details page. You will be able to restore/show it again whenever you want.