You can automatically sync ProDeal due dates with popular calendars such as Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar or Apple Calendar.
In order to do this, follow these easy steps:
- Open your Account Settings page in ProDeal (its the person icon on the top right corner of your screen)
- Select the Calendar tab (see image below)
- Copy the URL
- Import the URL to your calendar. Please visit Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, or Apple Calendar pages for more information on how to add a new calendar to these apps.
- In order to sync a due date with your calendar, you first need to properly set a due date. Click here for a refresher on due dates.
- Once you set a due date, in order for it to sync with your calendar, you need to be responsible for that specific item. Click here for a refresher on how to make your team or other teams responsible parties on line items.