Using the Column Switcher
With ProDeal's Column Switcher, you can adjust the second and third columns on your Checklist to display the information that is the most relevant to you. You can access this feature by clicking on the Column Label and selecting one of the options from the drop-down menu.
Choose from 5 different options:
1. Responsibility. Display the Teams that are responsible for each Line Item.
2. Access. Display the Teams that have access to each item
3. Last Note. Display the most recent Note that a Team member wrote on a Line Item.
4. Upload Date. Display date and time a document was uploaded. It also says who uploaded the document.
5. Custom Column. Select your Custom Column from the Column drop-down menu and Click to edit to add the text value.
Type your text and click Save to proceed. Your new Custom value will be displayed on the Line Item you selected and email notifications sent to responsible users depending on their email settings.