- Teach your co-workers the basic features of ProDeal
- Demonstrate workflows created for your company
- Introduce resources, like our help center, instructional videos, and product tours
1. Set the agenda
Create an outline of what you’d like your colleagues to learn. Here are some ideas:
- Learn the basics
- Helpful ProDeal tips and tricks
- Your company’s workflow (i.e. the standard way to use ProDeal)
- Apps and tools your company uses most - and how ProDeal can replace or compliment them
- How to set responsibility and due dates in ProDeal
- Notifications and account preferences
- Points of contact to answer questions and provide guidance
2. Schedule the event and invite participants
Pick a convenient day to hold your training event or sessions and let everyone know. It helps to include information about why was ProDeal chosen and how ProDeal can help your company, and where to go if anyone has questions or need help.
Here's an example of what you could share:
How to get the most out of ProDeal
Hi Everyone! We’re excited to host a ProDeal training event on [Date / Time] at [Location].
We’ll show how ProDeal can help you close faster by standardizing how we intake and organize due diligence. We’ll share specific tips and tricks for using ProDeal at our company at these in-person sessions.
Our first session will be on [INSERT DATE] and we'll cover the following:
• [Agenda item 1]
• [Agenda item 2]
• [Agenda item 3]
Questions or feedback? We’re here to help! Let us know what you want to learn.
[INSERT YOUR NAME]
3. Promote the event
Spread the word around the office and try to get people excited about using ProDeal. After all, ProDeal gives best results when your colleagues are on board.
Getting everyone to training also helps speed up adoption so you don’t have to split communication.
4. Share resources
After the event, follow up with attendees to check if they are willing to learn more about advanced ProDeal features. You can host a follow up event to dive deeper into power-user features (like access management or creating closing binders)
ProDeal also provides lots of resources dedicated to helping you. We encourage you to share these resources with your colleagues, including:
- 90 Second quick start video
- Best practices for kicking off a new deal on ProDeal
- How to download our iOS app
Our Support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help. Get in touch with us over chat or email if you ever need a hand!