To start working on your deal using ProDeal, follow these 4 simple steps:
- Create your room (Room = Deal)
- Send a kick-off email (introducing ProDeal to all interested collaborating parties)
- Create teams and add users into ProDeal (setting access and responsibilities)
- Carry out third party trainings calls as needed (making sure everyone is onboard and comfortable using ProDeal - so the deals can be closed faster)
Create your room
To create a new room on ProDeal:
- Click New Room from your dashboard.
- Enter in the Room Name and Room Type. The Total Transaction Amount and
Closed Date fields are optional.
- If you are using a checklist template, select it from the Select Template For This
Room drop down menu. (This is optional. If you do not select a template, you
can add folders on the fly once you create your room. See the Notes section
below to learn more about how to use checklist templates.)
- Choose a Room Access Type. (This is required. See the Related Articles section
below to learn more about Room Access Types. Take your time with this step as room type cannot be changed after creation.)
- Click Create Room.
Send a kick-off email
Giving your colleagues, third parties or counter-parties a heads up that they will be
added into ProDeal is a way to ensure their invitation email is not missed. You can use the template below (and feel free to revise as needed).
Please ensure that you cc: email@example.com.
We will be using ProDeal to manage our due diligence/closing checklist on this transaction.
You will receive an invitation to create an account and log in shortly. Our dedicated ProDeal Account Manager (cc'd) will reach out to give you a 15-minute walkthrough.If you want to add additional colleagues, click here for instructions.
All parties will upload and download documents to line items on the checklist instead of emailing them. Please upload your comments to the site as well.
To keep you updated in real time, ProDeal will send activity notifications, as well as a daily recap of the prior day's events. You can fully customize these notifications to pick and choose what you would like to receive.
Lastly, please take a moment to watch this 90 second video on how to upload and download documents to the checklist.
If you have any questions, ProDeal support team is one click away and always ready to help.
Create teams and add users into ProDeal
After you have set up your room, add teams and team members that need to work in
the room with you. You can create an unlimited number of teams within your room.
To create a new team and invite a new team member:
- Click Teams from the left-hand sidebar.
- Click Create Team at the top right corner.
- Enter the Team Name and select the Type. Entering a Team Abbreviation is
- Next, scroll down to the Add or Remove Members section to enter the email
address of the person(s) you want to add.
- Click Save.
Carry out third party trainings calls as needed
Utilize the following resources to onboard third parties:
- Send workflow video
- Give access to our help center (help.prodeal360.com)
- Ask us! We're always available on email and chat.
You can use these links to brush-up your knowledge on ProDeal and share it with others. Please remember that our team is standing by for any questions or if you need help - we are always one click away.
- How-to close a deal on ProDeal this outlines all of the basic steps to closing your deal on ProDeal. A must read before getting started.
- Video on general workflow. This video is our most frequently watched video as it simply and quickly explains how to use ProDeal. All users starting transactions send this to their colleagues and counterparties