What is ProDeal?
ProDeal provides a simpler, faster and more cost effective way to manage the closing process for commercial real estate deals. ProDeal combines:
- A digital closing checklist
- A secure document repository
- Robust privilege and permissioning system for sharing documents; and
- Messaging and communication
I need some help getting started.
- The Basics. When you want to create a live checklist for a new deal, you'll start by creating a room. In a room you can store documents for just yourself, for your colleagues or multiple parties. ProDeal is equipped with robust privilege and permissioning features to allow you to decide who sees what. Each room has a checklist either created by you or copied from a template.
- Creating an account. ProDeal is invite only, meaning that someone on the platform will have to invite you into an existing deal room. If you've received an invite, follow the steps in your email to create an account (or read this article if you need some further assistance)
Can you give me a walkthrough?
We sure can, but we've put together some short videos to make this super easy for you:
- Get to know ProDeal. If you want to get to know ProDeal in 90 seconds, click here.
- 5 Minute Walkthrough. For a slightly deeper dive into the fundamentals of using Prodeal, click here.
Can you give me tips for my specific company?
- For lenders, click here. [Coming soon]
- For borrowers, click here. [Coming soon]
- For title companies, click here.
- For brokers and other consultants, click here. [Coming soon]
My company just bought ProDeal and I'm supposed to be the one to use it every day. What should I do to get started?
- Take our on-demand transaction manager certification (approx. 90 minutes). This is a pre-requisite for all onboarding sessions.
- Watch this 3-minute webinar on configuring a room
- Read this article on kicking off a live deal
- If you have (or should have) administrative privileges for your firm's ProDeal account, click here to learn more.
What kind of support do you offer?
ProDeal offers 24/7 support for all users. There are several ways to get help using ProDeal:
- Email. Email us any time at email@example.com
- Phone. Call us any time at 917-647-0513 to speak with a live person.
- Chat. If you're using ProDeal, click the question mark icon on the top right corner and click "Contact Support" to start a live chat. You can also click here for more instructions. If you're reading this on our help center, you can click the round chat icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Self-service. We offer a robust online help center with how -to articles and videos. Type your question into the search bar to find articles relevant for you.