What is an Org Admin
Every company with a ProDeal account has one or more designated Org Admins, in charge of handling organization related features requiring a higher access level to all organization related information.
This role allows advanced access and control over organization, room and user related settings and reports, which are not available to other regular users.
Becoming the Org Admin
The Org Admin role is assigned during the onboarding process. Your company can add or reassign Org Admins at any time.
What can Org Admins do?
- Download your Organization rooms report (CSV)
- Activate or deactivate users
- Activate or deactivate rooms
- Access advanced room settings
ProTip: To add or reassign your organization's Org Admin, please contact us directly over chat or using email.
What else should I know?
As an org admin, you will very likely receive questions from your colleagues on how to use ProDeal. We've curated a list of frequently asked questions hyperlinked to help center articles answering each question.
- How do I create an account?
- I can’t remember my password. How do I reset it?
- How do I invite someone to ProDeal?
- How do I turn off a user’s account?
- How do I deactivate or delete a room?
- How do I export a report of all rooms?
- How do I add/edit/remove custom attributes for the room details page?
- How do I upload documents?
- How do I download document?
- How do I set up Multi-Factor Authentication?
Technical Questions (these may come from colleagues or counterparties/clients)
- I can’t open/view a document
- I’m having trouble uploading documents
- I’m having trouble downloading documents
- I’m having trouble logging into ProDeal
- Why can’t I create a new team in my room?
- Which internet browsers work best with ProDeal?
- I’m not getting emails from ProDeal
- ProDeal emails are going to my spam folder
- I’m having issues with Multi-Factor Authentication